Master of Science in Nursing
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program at Central Methodist University prepares nurses to practice in a professional role by providing advanced practice clinical skills and knowledge fostering ethical leadership and social responsibility.
Master of Science in Nursing Offerings
This program is offered at the following locations:
About This Program
The MSN program at CMU is facilitates opportunities for qualified students to acquire the knowledge necessary to provide excellent nursing leadership and management skills while nurturing a research-oriented, mentor and evidence-based practice environment. The master's degree in nursing at CMU is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- The Master of Science in Nursing has two tracks:
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Nurse Educator
- Students are admitted in cohorts with a minimum of 10-12 people per cohort.
- MSN application deadlines are July 1 and December 1 of each academic year, with cohorts beginning in August and January.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) - Online
Other CMU Master's Programs:
- Master of Education
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Science in Clinical Counseling
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Information Technology Management
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
Students wishing to pursue a Master of Science in Nursing must meet the requirements for acceptance into the graduate nursing program.