Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration program is designed for business professionals who want to develop their expertise and advance their careers as leaders in the business industry. Utilizing the field's most current research and accepted managerial theories, this program prepares students for leadership roles as entrepreneurs, supervisors, managers, chief executive officers, and administrators capable of advancing any type of business toward achieving their financial and personal goals.
- All Online
About This Program
Candidates for the MBA must satisfactorily complete the 30 hours of coursework described below. However, for acceptance to the MBA program, candidates must have completed an undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. If their degree is not in one of the following areas; business, management, marketing, accounting, economics or management information systems, then they must begin their program by completing the course BU505 Business Success for Non-Business Majors. This course can be taken in conjunction with BU510 Business Integrity and Leadership. All students must earn no less than a C in any MBA course or that course will have to be repeated at the student’s cost until the student earns a C or better.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) - Online
Other CMU Master's Programs
- Master of Education
- Master of Health Professions Education
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Education Administration
- Master of Science in Clinical Counseling
- Master of Science in Information Technology Management
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Nursing: Clinical Nurse Leader or Nurse Educator
Students wishing to pursue a Master of Business Administration must meet the requirements for acceptance into the graduate education program.