VA Certificate of Eligibility

VA Benefit Programs

Here are some helpful links for information regarding VA benefit programs:

You can also call the VA at 1-888-442-4551 for further information. The Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) determines benefit eligibility.

For Central Methodist University

Certificate of Eligibility

To certify your enrollment hours, your Certificate of Eligibility must be submitted. CLAS students, please send your certificate to . CGES students, please send your certificate to If faxing, please send it to 660-248-2622. If sending in the mail, address it to Central Methodist University, c/o Registrar's Office, 411 Central Methodist Square, Fayette, MO, 65248.

Other Requirements

You must notify the Veteran's Office if you:

  • add or drop a course
  • withdraw from school
  • change your major
  • make any change to your enrollment

Failure to do so may result in delay of a benefit program, or overpayment by the VA - for which you will be held responsible. Additionally, you must maintain satisfactory academic progress as outlined in the CMU catalog

Request for Certification Form

The Request for Certification Form must be completed each semester. You will not automatically be recertified unless we are notified through the completion of this form. Please be sure to check all on-ground and online semesters/terms that apply.