Forms must have all sections completed and physical signatures in order to be accepted. Return all forms to the Office of Financial Assistance by mail, fax or emailing the scanned image to the contact information listed at the bottom of the form.

Not sure which forms you need? You can check on myCMU under "Financial Aid Document Tracking." Once logged in, click on the student tab, and then the "Financial Aid" link in the left-hand column. To view the required forms, click "View Financial Aid Document Tracking." To download the required form simply click on the link and then print the form. If you need assistance logging in to your myCMU account, please contact the CMU Technology Helpdesk at 660-248-6197.

Student Loan Forms

Graduate Loan Forms

Parent Loan Forms

Miscellaneous Forms

Consortium Agreement: (CMU degree seeking students attending other institutions.)

Hold Credit Balance: Students wishing to have credit balances held on their student account should submit this form.

Legacy Grant: The Legacy Grant form should be filled out by students who have a Parent, Grandparent, or Sibling who has GRADUATED from Central Methodist University. (Full-time, Fayette main campus students only.)

United Methodist Membership Application: Students who are a member of a United Methodist Church should submit this form to their minister to complete and return to Brenda Krehbiel in the Financial Assistance Office for verification of membership. (Full-time, Fayette main campus students only)

Faculty/Staff Benefit Application: All employees applying for an undergraduate tuition waiver must also complete the FAFSA.

2024-25 Faculty/Staff Benefit Application

2024-25 Non-CMU Faculty/Staff Benefit Application