Nursing RN to BSN Degree Program
Are you ready to improve your nursing skills so you can make more of an impact on the world? The Registered Nurse-to-Bachelor of Science in Nursing program at CMU prepares qualified students to provide a higher-level of nursing care that benefits communities, families, and individuals of all ages. This program is designed for students who have already acquired an RN, and builds an advanced skill set that sets them up for professional success.
About This Program
CMU’s RN to BSN program offers challenging and rewarding academic experiences, as well as hands-on learning through clinical practices. You will develop leadership and technical proficiency as you learn to care for clients through communication, research, theory, diagnosis, and oversight. Through your experiences, you will gain the abilities to evaluate, plan, and implement care on a level that will advance your professional placement in the health care field.
As a CMU Nursing - RN to BSN major, you will have opportunities to:
- develop skills employers seek while taking classes such as Professional Nursing Practice, Data Analysis for Allied Health, Business Concepts in Health Care/Case Management, End-of-Life Care, Gerontology, Hospice, Home Health, and Rural Health
- participate in hands-on learning through coursework and clinical experiences
- become a candidate for management and leadership positions who is highly desired for your clinical skills and who stands apart due to your compassion and dedication
- receive the preparation needed to earn an advanced degree
The BSN-Completion nursing program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
The nursing department does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, religion, sex, national origin, age or federally defined disability in its recruitment and admission of students.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing (RN to BSN) - Online / Statewide
Other CMU Nursing Programs:
Admission to CMU is selective. Our admission staff carefully reviews and evaluates each application on an individual basis. Please review all requirements prior to applying for admission.
After being accepted to CMU, students wishing to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Nursing must meet the additional requirements for acceptance into the nursing program.