Nursing (BSN) Program Outcomes
The Bachelor of Science Nursing graduate will be able to:
- Demonstrate professional nursing leadership evidenced by the monitoring and improvement of healthcare systems, including management of physical, fiscal, and human resources.
- Formulate research questions, critically analyze evidence, and apply evidence to practice.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively use technology to analyze, manage, and communicate data information.
- Provide nursing care based on current knowledge, theory, and evidence to promote safety, holism, adaptation, and quality care as evidenced by the ability to:
- Design and implement care based on the nursing process
- Collaborate as a member of the interdisciplinary health care team.
- Incorporate the principles of communication, client education, and client advocacy into practice.
- Display behaviors as a member of the profession of nursing based on standards of practice and professional codes of ethics.