Health Science - AAS to BHS Degree Program
Are you ready to improve your professional skills so you can make more of an impact on the world? The Health Science Degree Completion program at CMU prepares qualified students to provide a higher-level of care that benefits communities, families, and individuals of all ages. This program is designed for students who have already acquired an Associate degree and certification in a health-related field, and builds an advanced skill set that sets them up for professional success.
Health Science - AAS to BHS Degree Offerings
This program is offered at the following locations:
About This Program
The Health Sciences Degree Completion program offers challenging and rewarding academic experiences that build on your current knowledge, and prepare you for in-demand careers in the ever-evolving healthcare field. You will develop leadership and technical proficiency as you learn to care for clients through communication, research, and oversight. If you have already earned an Associate degree in a health-related area along with certification, you are qualified to complete this Bachelor’s degree program.
As a CMU Health Sciences major, you will have opportunities to:
- become comfortable as a leader and proficient in caring for clients through communication, research, theory, diagnosis, and oversight
- take classes such as Issues in Current Professional Practice, Health Care Law, and Client Education and Health Care
- participate in hands-on learning through coursework and practicum experiences
- become a candidate for employment who is highly desired for your management and leadership skills, and who stands apart due to your compassion and dedication
- Bachelor of Health Sciences - Online
Other CMU Health Science Program
Admission to CMU is selective. Our admission staff carefully reviews and evaluates each application on an individual basis. Please review all requirements prior to applying for admission.