Health Science Degree Program
Are you ready to develop a knowledge base that prepares you to be a part of a treatment team in the health care field? Do you have an interest in health-related career paths? CMU’s Health Sciences major provides our students with the skills employers are looking for in the health care industry, and the education needed for success in health-related graduate programs.
Health Science Degree Program Offerings
This program is offered at the following location:
About This Program
The Health Sciences program prepares you for an in-demand career in ever-evolving and growing fields. You will receive challenging and rewarding academic experiences, as well as hands-on learning. If you are looking for a program to prepare you for entry-level administrative positions in the health care industry, or graduate studies in a health-related field, the Health Science Degree program is the program for you!
As a CMU Health Sciences major, you will have opportunities to:
- become comfortable as a leader and proficient in caring for clients through communication, research, theory, diagnosis, and oversight
- take classes such as Issues in Current Professional Practice, Health Care Law, and Client Education and Health Care
- participate in hands-on learning through coursework and practicum experiences
- become a candidate for employment who is highly desired for your management and leadership skills, and who stands apart due to your compassion and dedication
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - CGES
- Health Science Minor
Other CMU Health Science Program
Admission to CMU is selective. Our admission staff carefully reviews and evaluates each application on an individual basis. Please review all requirements prior to applying for admission.