Starting in the fall of 2018, CMU will partner with Mineral Area College to offer fully accredited degree completion programs at the MAC location in Perryville, Missouri. With a wide range of bachelor's and master's programs, plus unmatched convenience and affordability, CMU's College of Graduate and Extended Studies is committed to supporting the unique needs and success of every student.
Undergraduate Majors Offered - On Site
All CMU undergraduate programs are taught in small, highly individualized classes – led by expert faculty, not teaching assistants. Close student-faculty relationships are an integral part of every CMU education.
Online Degrees - Undergraduate
As an online student, you'll experience the same high-quality instruction as our on-site CMU courses, but with the flexibility and convenience of online. Undergraduate and graduate programs are available.
- Healthcare Administration
- Health Sciences
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Middle School Education - Language Arts, Mathematics, or Social Science concentration (Missouri Certification Only)
- Nursing - RN to BSN
- Public Administration
- Secondary Education - Business, English, Mathematics, or Social Science (Missouri Certification Only)
- Special Education (Missouri Certification Only)
- Sports Management
Online Degrees - Graduate
- Master of Science in Math
- Master of Science in Nursing
MSN Clinical Nurse Leader or MSN Nurse Educator
CMU at Perryville
- 108 S. Progress Drive
- Perryville, MO