Do you want to build a successful business or contribute to an already-established business, and help it succeed? Would your ideas improve customer satisfaction and profit? Every organization, regardless of industry, is dependent on business-savvy individuals. Join our business students at CMU, and you, too, will be on your way to a rewarding and successful career.
About This Program
The Business major focuses on a variety of areas, including marketing and advertising,
management, finance, entrepreneurship, and so much more. Through this major, you will
develop skills that build and transform you into an in-demand professional ready to
take on the business world.
As a CMU Business major, you will have opportunities to:
- develop the skills employers seek while taking classes such Business Law, Sales Management, Advertising, Fraud Examination, Business Communication, and Strategic Marketing participate in hands-on learning as you conduct case studies, work through projects, complete business plans, market campaigns, advertise, and deliver presentations
- form a skillset that prepares you for a career in areas such as administrative and support services, management, advertising, marketing, public relations, financial services, government services, real estate, and more
- receive the preparation needed to earn an advanced degree
- Associate of Art in Business - CLAS, CGES
- Associate of Science in Business - CLAS, CGES
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - CLAS, CGES
- Bachelor of Science in Business - CLAS, CGES
- minors in Business, Marketing, or Graphic Design are also available - CLAS, CGES
Admission to CMU is selective. Our admission staff carefully reviews and evaluates each application on an individual basis. Please review all requirements prior to applying for admission.