Graduate School - Interview
- Know the program, the faculty, and research
- Be prepared to answer questions. Examples: Why have you chosen this area? Why have you chosen to study at this institution? Where else are you applying? What program is your first choice? If you are not accepted, what are you going to do? What is a good book you have read lately?
- Be prepared to address areas of academic weakness.
- Be prepared to discuss your background and experience as well as post degree plans.
- Participate in a mock interview.