ReadmittStudents on Campused Students

Have you previously attended Central Methodist University and want to come back? Former students who wish to return to CMU must apply for readmission through the Office of Admission.

Students who left CMU in good standing academically and with the Business Office are routinely readmitted. Students who left CMU under academic or financial probation or suspension will be considered for admission on an individual basis.

Former students attending other institutions during their absence from CMU must submit an official transcript from each college attended. All transcripts must be received in the Office of Admission before a student will be eligible to attend class and receive financial assistance.


Apply NowApply Now!

InformationRequest Information


Questions? Check out the Recently Asked Questions or contact the Admissions Office toll-free at 877-CMU-1854, 660-248-6242 or email