Master of Science in Nursing
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program at Central Methodist University prepares nurses to practice in a professional role by providing advanced practice clinical skills and knowledge fostering ethical leadership and social responsibility.
About This Program
The MSN program at CMU is facilitates opportunities for qualified students to acquire the knowledge necessary to provide excellent nursing leadership and management skills while nurturing a research-oriented, mentor and evidence-based practice environment. The master's degree in nursing at CMU is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- The Master of Science in Nursing has two tracks:
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Nurse Educator
- Students are admitted in cohorts with a minimum of 10-12 people per cohort.
- The next cohort for the MSN program begins in January 2019. The application deadline for this cohort is December 1, 2018.
Other CMU Master's Programs:
- Master of Education
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Science in Clinical Counseling
- Master of Science in Mathematics
Students wishing to pursue a Master of Science in Nursing must meet the requirements for acceptance into the graduate nursing program.