The CMU Swinney Conservatory of Music will host its annual Music Festival on March 2, 2018.
If you are interested in attending the CMU Music Festival, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. In the email, please indicate the entry sheets that you would like to have:
- Large vocal ensemble
- Large instrumental ensemble
- Vocal Solos/Small ensembles
- Sixth Grade Solos/Ensembles
- Instrumental Solos/Small Ensembles
- Percussion Solos/Small Ensembles
- Piano Solos
All entries MUST be received in our office by Monday, January 22, 2018. They must be accompanied by a check or invoice with Purchase Order Number. Entries will be held but not scheduled until Purchase Order or payment is received. If you have any questions concerning the festival, please contact us at 660-248-6317.
- While we encourage students to memorize vocal and keyboard solos, they will not be penalized for using music
- Brass, wind, percussion, string soloists, and vocal ensembles may use music.
- Middle school, Junior and Senior high school soloists, and large and small ensembles may participate.
As this is a MSHSAA, (Missouri State High School Activities Association), sanctioned event you are reminded that MSHSAA By-law 101 states that “no member school of this Association may compete in any interscholastic activities with any other school, or team that is not a member of the MSHSAA.” All schools participating in this event, (high school, junior high and middle school), must be registered as a member and for the activity of music to be eligible. Sixth grade students must be identified and scheduled separately from the rest of the schedule. The only sixth grade entries accepted are instrumental solos and small ensembles.
If you have any questions, please contact Lynette Beeler, Administrative Assistant, at 660-248-6317 or email@example.com.