If you have problems or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn Off Pop-Up Blocker Manually
- Open the Internet Explorer 9
- Click on the gear icon at the top (far right) and click
again on Internet Options
- Switch to the Privacy tab
- At the bottom it says Turn on Pop-up Blocker, uncheck it
- That's it, you have successfully disabled the pop-up blocker in your Internet Explorer 9
If you are using Firefox, you can turn off the pop-up blocker by going to Tools>Options and unchecking the first box on the content tab:
Since there are so many types of pop-up blockers, if you are using another type of pop-up blocker, you will need to determine the best way to turn it off. We would suggest visiting the web site where you obtained the pop-up blocker if you have questions.
NOTE: If you are running NORTON INTERNET SECURITY OR MCAFEE SECURITY CENTER, you must disable it, BEFORE running the CSA agent.