Director of Human Resources
Central Methodist University is seeking a collaborative Director of Human Resources to provide strategic leadership and supervision for all campus HR functions.?
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compensation and benefit administration
- Coordination of the recruitment and hiring process
- Employee orientation and training programs
- Performance management
- Overseeing employee safety, and wellness offerings
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local regulations
Direct Supervision of Payroll Clerk
Education and Experience:
Minimum bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience in a HR management position
Extended periods of sitting
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ideal candidate will be resourceful and have excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Must maintain confidentiality with unquestionable integrity
Other Information and Attributes:
May include minimal travel
Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, and three current references to:
Attn: Business Office
Central Methodist University
411 Central Methodist Square
Fayette, MO 65248
CMU employees provide collegial, collaborative contributions to their areas and the University as a whole. They should stimulate a harmonious, productive and inviting work environment that is customer service oriented. Each must maintain a commitment to the mission and purposes of Central Methodist University.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it. CMU management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Central Methodist University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|There are no related articles.|