Problems Accessing a Database?
If you are NOT sitting on the CMU-Fayette campus, you must access these databases through your MyCMU account. Your MyCMU login information can be found on your registration verification form (class schedule).
- Please make sure all pop-up blockers and firewalls are turned off! These programs will block connectivity to databases.
- Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer, for viewing PDF files. This program is free.
- Our network is down from 10:00 p.m. on Saturday to 10:00 a.m. on Sunday for regular maintenance. Access at that time is uncertain. Please try again after 10:00 a.m. on Sunday.
- For assistance, you may email or call the library (email@example.com - 660-248-6271). This email and number are monitored 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday. We answer the phone after those hours, but that person may not be able to answer your question right away.
- If you email or call, please include:
- the date and time you had trouble;
- what database you were trying to access;
- where you were when you tried;
- and approximately, what the error message was.