Central Methodist University has two openings in our Housekeeping department. The positions are:
- Part-time day (Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.)
- Part-time weekend (Saturday and Sunday 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.).
The Housekeeper will perform a regular cleaning schedule for assigned campus facilities. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure the assigned departmental building area is cleaned on a scheduled daily routine.
- Remove trash to designated pickup points.
- Fill out work order slips and report building maintenance problems to the Plant Operations office.
- Adequately stock restrooms with paper products, soap and necessary supplies.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
High School diploma or GED desired. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Must hold a valid driver's license and meet requirements to be an approved driver for Central Methodist University.
Candidates should submit an application, cover letter, and resume to Human Resources at
CMU employees provide collegial, collaborative contributions to their areas and the University as a whole. They should stimulate a harmonious, productive and inviting work environment that is customer service oriented. Each must maintain a commitment to the mission and purposes of Central Methodist University.
Central Methodist University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted November 4, 2013