Central Methodist University seeks applicants for Graduate Assistants in the following programs for the 2014-2015 school year beginning in August 2014:
- Strength and Conditioning
- Track & Field
- Athletics & Student Activities
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Graduate Assistants are responsible for the following duties:
- Directing contests, including the organization of officials, scorekeepers, statisticians, media, lodging, meals and travel
- Coordinating the admission of prospective student-athletes
- Scheduling and budgeting
- Managing equipment orders and distribution
- Updating performance with the Heart of America Athletic Conference and NAIA
- Committing to the academic progress and success of student-athletes
- Assisting with the scouting and recruitment of student-athletes
- Assisting in the coordination of fundraising camps, clinics and special events
Education and Experience Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree required. College coaching and recruiting experience preferred.
Must possess a valid driver license and be able to obtain a State of Missouri vehicle operator's license within 30 days of employment. Must qualify to operate a vehicle within University guidelines.
Candidates should submit an application, cover letter, and resume to Human Resources at
CMU employees provide collegial, collaborative contributions to their areas and the University as a whole. They should stimulate a harmonious, productive and inviting work environment that is customer service oriented. Each must maintain a commitment to the mission and purposes of Central Methodist University.
Central Methodist University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted February 20, 2014