Custodian - Sat-Wed
Perform a regular cleaning schedule for campus facilities. Report any maintenance problems. Maintain public restrooms, shower rooms and residential hall common area. Shift hours are 5:00 am - 2:00 pm Saturday through Wednesday each week.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the departmental building areas are cleaned on a scheduled basis.
- Remove trash to designated pickup points.
- Report building system problems to Facilities office.
- Adequately stock restrooms with paper products and soap.
- Disinfect designated areas as required.
- Strip and recoat designated floors.
- Clean carpets and floor tile.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
One year in Custodial Services preferred.
High School diploma preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Full range of physical motion.
- Operate a variety of cleaning equipment.
- Work in some heat extremes during summer.
OTHER INFORMATION AND ATTRIBUTES:
Occasional overtime and weekend work for special events.
Candidates should submit an application, cover letter, and resume to Human Resources at HR@centralmethodist.edu.
CMU employees provide collegial, collaborative contributions to their areas and the University as a whole. They should stimulate a harmonious, productive and inviting work environment that is customer service oriented. Each must maintain a commitment to the mission and purposes of Central Methodist University.
Central Methodist University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted January 4, 2017