Sack Lunch or Pre-Game Meal Program Information
Fresh Ideas will be happy to provide sack lunches or pre-game meals for your activities. With the following guidelines, we will strive to make this a seamless process for everyone involved.
- If you are traveling to an institution that Fresh Ideas serves, a meal may be exchanged at the campus facilities. Prior arrangements may be set up through Sharon Cravens or Bob Gaines. Schools at this time include Westminster College, Southwest Baptist University, Maryville University, Ranken College, Harris-Stowe State University, Baptist Bible College, Stephens College, Hannibal-LaGrange College, Williams Baptist College, William Woods University, and Philander Smith College.
- For Fall sports we must have the following information by
August 25, 2012, Winter sports by October 27, 2012 and Spring
sports by January 14, 2013.
- Name of activity (football, baseball, basketball etc).
- Requested date and time of your sack lunch pick-up or pre-game meal.
- Student names along with ID’S (48 hours prior to meal event).
- If you request meals and they are not picked up, your department will be charged for all meals without a 24 hour cancellation notice. To cancel your request contact Bob Gaines at ext 58555 or 573-864-7229 or Sharon Cravens 660-788-4499 or email email@example.com
- Sack lunches or pre-game meals arranged for students and coaches that are not on a meal plan will be charged to your department. The cost for sack lunches and pre-game meals will be $4.95. All bills will be forwarded to Sherry Wells on a weekly basis.
- Everyone within your group must choose the same sack lunch options.
Breakfast sack lunch options:
#1 1 bagel w/cream cheese packet, 1 piece whole fruit, Juice, Napkin
#2 1 muffin, 1 piece whole fruit, Juice, Napkin
#3 Peanut butter and jelly (1 sandwich each), 1 piece whole
fruit, Juice, Napkin
#4 Breakfast Sandwich Biscuit w/sausage, egg and cheese (1 sandwich each), 1 piece whole fruit, Juice, Napkin
#5 Breakfast Sandwich English muffin w/ham, egg and cheese (1
sandwich each), 1 piece whole fruit, Juice, Napkin
Snacks, Lunch and Dinner options
Please state if your group would like 1 or 2 sandwiches each. If nothing is stated on your request we will provide you with 1 sandwich per person. Everyone within your group must choose the same meal options.
Lunch and dinner sack lunch options:
#1 Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, 1 bag chips, 1 piece whole fruit, 2 cookies, 1 bottle water
#2 Ham and cheese sandwich on hoagie, 1 bag chips, 1 piece whole fruit, 2 cookies, 1 bottle water, condiments (mayo and mustard)
#3 Turkey and cheese sandwich on hoagie, 1 bag chips, 1 piece whole fruit, 2 cookies, 1 bottle water, condiments (mayo and mustard)
#4 Ham and turkey sandwich w/cheese on hoagie, 1 bag chips, 1 piece whole fruit, 2 cookies, 1 bottle water, condiments (mayo and mustard)
#5 1 snickers candy bar, 1 bag chips, 1 bottle water
#6 2 pieces whole fruit, 1 can of soda, 1 piece whole fruit
#7 2 (2-oz) cookies, 1 bag chips, 1 bottle water
Additional bottle water will be $ .85 per bottle of water for any of the above options. You will be billed for any additional meals or snacks that do not correspond a student ID not on a meal plan. We ensure that the food is prepared and held at safe temperatures. It is your responsibility to provide a cooler or some way of maintaining the sack lunches after it leaves our facility. Someone will be available for sack lunch pick-up in the Kitchen: Monday-Friday from 5:45 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Please make prior arrangements with Sharon Cravens or Bob Gaines if you need to pickup your food at times other than those stated.
Fresh Ideas will be happy to try to accommodate your group by providing a pre-game meal. We can serve your group on regular boarding days between: Monday – Thursday 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. Friday 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. Saturday/Sunday 9:00 -11:15 a.m. and 3:00 -5:30 p.m. There will be an additional $40.00 charge if the pre-game is scheduled more than 1 hour prior to normal dining hall hours. If these times will not accommodate your group you must submit your request through Ken Oliver for further consideration. If you are not able to arrange a pre-game meal Fresh Ideas will provide a meal exchange in the snack bar. This only applies to game days, and must be approved by the Athletic Director.
Bergsten Dining Hall Hours of Operation
|Bergsten Dining Hall||Eyrie Snack Bar|
|Monday - Thursday||Monday-Thursday|
|Breakfast||7:15 - 9:00 a.m.||7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Continental Breakfast||9:00 - 10:00 a.m.||Friday|
|Lunch||11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.||7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Deli and Salad||1:00 - 2:00 p.m.||Saturday|
|Dinner||5:30 - 7:00 p.m.||1:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||2:00 - 10:00 p.m.|
|Breakfast||7:15 - 9:00 a.m.|
|Continental Breakfast||9:00 - 10:00 a.m.|
|Lunch||11:00 - 1:00 p.m.|
|Deli and Salad||1:00 - 2:00 p.m.|
|Dinner||5:30 - 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday and Sunday|
|Brunch||11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
|Dinner||5:30 - 6:30 p.m.|
Kitchen ext. 58555 or 58988 and 660-248-6996; Sharon Cravens cell 660-788-4499; Bob Gaines cell 573-864-7229