Below are the steps for applying for financial assistance. The first step for all students is to complete the FAFSA. After the FAFSA has been completed, the next step is dependent upon which campus the student will attend. See the steps below for more details.
- Complete the FAFSA application at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Earliest possible submission date: October 1
- CMU School Code for ALL Campuses #002453
- CMU Priority deadline for the FAFSA is February 1.
- Access Missouri Grant Deadline: February 1.
Students must have an FSA ID to sign and submit the FAFSA. If students are dependents,
parents need their own FSA ID. The FSA ID can be created at https://fsaid.ed.gov. Iinstructions to for creating the FSA ID.
Missouri Department of Higher Education, Attn: Complaint Processing, P.O. Box 1469, Jefferson City, Mo., 65109. Fax number: 573-751-6635.