Nursing Admission Requirements
Requirements for the RN to BSN completion program.
- Must meet the admission requirements of the University.
- an associate's degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution (40 Nursing credits from the ADN will be applied toward the BSN; general education credits will also transfer where applicable).
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the University.
- minimum GPA of 2.0 overall;
- official transcripts from all regionally and nationally accredited colleges and universities attended; and
- Current Missouri RN license.
- One year work experience within the previous 3 years (This requirement may be waived at faculty discretion.)