Job Searching Resources
- Career Development Website - We invite you to explore the many web pages, resources, hot links, podcasts and
YouTube videos for a wealth of career information.
- Career Exploration - Sigi 3 and O*Net, available 24/7, are educational and career planning software
programs that integrate self-assessment with in-depth and up-to-date career information.
- Eagle JobNet - An online job bank and web-based recruiting system tailored for CMU students and
alumni is available 24/7. Access the system by clicking on Student/Alumni and then
chick on Register. The system will confirm your email and then allow you to log-in.
Register as an employer to post or maintain job listings or to view online resumes.
- Learning Express Library - Online resources to take practice tests for graduate entrance, civil service, law
enforcement and technical exams. Also available are on-line books on a variety of
career information as well as study materials to improve skills.
- Downsized Job Seeker- Tips on the job search for experienced workers.
- Reconnect with CMU - Current students at Central benefit greatly from conversations with alumni. Students
enjoy hear about your career path, your job, life stories, and how you survive in
the "real world." You can help Central students successfully transition to life after
CMU by volunteering to participate in the following areas:
- Career Advising - Make an appointment with a Career specialist for assistance with your job search,
including resume/cover letter review and interviewing skills advice. Call 660-248-6986
or email email@example.com to set-up a time.