If you have earned an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in computer science from Mineral Area College in Park Hills, Missouri, you should consider pursuing CMU’s Computer Networking major. Enhance your abilities in the development, application, and management of computer technologies while becoming prepared to take on leadership opportunities in a variety of professions.
About This Program
The Computer Networking major is a degree that combines computer science/networking and business - providing you with the chance to explore additional studies in your technology related field. If you have taken AAS technical courses but have not completed the AAS degree, you will be evaluated on an individual basis. This program requires at least 36 hours of upper-division coursework.
As a CMU Computer Networking major, you will have opportunities to:
- enhance your knowledge and skills while taking classes such as Algorithms, Computer Architecture and Operating Systems, Business Management, and Data Systems and SQL
- participate in hands-on learning through projects, presentations, field experiences, and internships
- obtain the educational background desired by employers in a variety of fields pertaining to computer networking, information technology, and engineering
- receive the preparation needed to earn an advanced degree
Other CMU Computer Science Programs:
- Admission to CMU is selective. Our admission staff carefully reviews and evaluates each application on an individual basis. Please review all requirements prior to applying for admission.