Applied Science in Management Degree Program
Have you earned an Associate of Science (AS) or Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree? Continue your studies at CMU and pursue our Applied Science in Management major. You will become prepared for many managerial careers while developing leadership skills, practical knowledge, and business-specific expertise to help you rise to the top.
About Our Applied Science in Management Program
The bachelor degree program for the Applied Science in Management major is designed for students who have already obtained an AS or AAS degree. If you have earned an AS or AAS in Management or other closely related field, you should review the Bachelor of Science programs in Business, which would serve as your degree completion program. If you have taken AAS technical courses but have not completed the AAS degree, you will be evaluated on an individual basis. This program requires at least 30 hours of upper-division coursework.
As a CMU Management major, you will have opportunities to:
- enhance your knowledge and skills while taking classes such as Accounting Principles, Macroeconomics, Human Resources Management, and Production and Operation Management
- participate in hands-on learning through projects, presentations, field experiences, and internships
- obtain the educational background desired by employers in a variety of fields in accounting, business administration, finance, and economics
- receive the preparation needed to earn an advanced degree
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Management - Online / Statewide
Admission Requirements for Applied Science in Management
Admission to CMU is selective. Our admission staff carefully reviews and evaluates each application on an individual basis. Please review all requirements prior to applying for admission.