Register for the MoGEA test online.
The testing check-in will be in Stedman Hall (Building 14) Room 308. There is parking (P13) behind the building. (CMU campus map).
In addition to the $49 (or $25 for a subtest) paid online, a $15 sitting fee (or $5/subtest if taking fewer than 3 subtests) must be paid when checking-in to the test. The fee can be paid in cash or by check to Central Methodist University.
If you require accommodations, please contact Sally Hackman at 660-248-6633 or by email at email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the exam. While designated parking and elevators are available, assistance will need to be provided so advanced planning is necessary.
What to Bring
- Government Issued Photo ID (Student ID will NOT be accepted)
- Calculator (No calculators are permitted. An online calculator will be available to all students.)
- Water (Clear bottle only)
What not to Bring
- Any tobacco products
- Visitors, including relatives, children, and friends
- Weapons of any kind
- Additionally, any personal items that you bring to the test site must be stored in
a designated secure area. This includes watches, wallets, and purses in addition to
the following items, which are considered to be prohibited aids:
- Cell phones
- Electronic communication devices, visual or audio recording or listening devices, or any device with an on/off option, including, but not limited to, MP3 players, PDAs, pagers, computers, CDs, removable storage devices, calculator watches, clocks or watches with alarms, spellcheckers, etc.
- Unauthorized calculators and calculator manuals
- Handwritten or printed materials, such as dictionaries, notebooks, scratch paper, textbooks, etc.
- Packages and bags of any kind, such as backpacks, briefcases, etc.
- Hats or headwear, except for those being worn for religious or medical purposes
- Food and drink, including chewing gum
- Unauthorized aids, such as slide rules, rulers, translation aids, highlighters, etc.
- Unauthorized medical devices, such as inhalers, Epinephrine injections, etc., unless prior approval has been obtained