Setting up your Eagle mail on your Mobile device
Set up email using the iOS mail app
- Make sure that your device has an active data connection either through your cellular provider or WiFi.
- Tap Setting > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account
- In the Add Account page, tap Exchange.
- Enter your full email address, for example email@example.com, and your password,
and then tap Next.
If the device can't find your settings, you need to add them. In Server, enter outlook.office365.com, and then add your Username and Password.
- By default, Mail, Contacts and Calendar information are synchronized. Tap Save.
Set up email on an Android phone or tablet
- From the Applications menu, select Email. This application may be named Mail on some versions of Android.
- Type your full email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org, and your password, and then tap Next.
- Select Exchange account. This option may be named Exchange ActiveSync on some versions of Andriod.
- Enter the following account information, and then select Next.
- Domain\Username: Type your full email address in this box. If Domain and Username are separate boxes in your version of Android, leave the Domain box empty, and type your full email address in the Username box.
- Password: Type the password that you use to access your account.
- Exchange Server: Type outlook.office365.com for your server name.
- As soon as your phone verifies the server settings, the Account Options screen opens. The options available depend on your version of Android.
- Select Next, and then type a name for this account and the name you want displayed when you send email.
- Select Done to complete the email setup and start using your account.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 911 service is available on the Central Methodist University campus. If there is an emergency and you need to contact our local 911 office, you may either dial 911 or 9-911. We also recommend contacting the RA or Hall Director on duty and informing them of any situations. The 911 office has the ability to trace the 911 call back to a residence hall room.