February 23, 2018
To locate, identify, and recruit prospective students and their families for the purpose
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
75% - Outreach and Recruitment to include:
- Recruit within an assigned territory and meet the established recruitment goals.
- Utilize email, phone calls, text messages, social media, and other communication methods to connect with prospective students and their families.
- Develop relationships with guidance counselors, educators, and other key stakeholders to promote enrollment growth within the assigned territory.
- Work with various members of the board, faculty, staff, and administration to maximize recruitment efforts.
- Embrace all recruitment programs devoted to organizing and holding student data for the purposes of interdepartmental communication and strategic recruitment.
- Assist in the Student Caller Program and Ambassador Program as needed.
15% - Travel to include:
- Receive prior approval for all travel related recruitment from the Director of Admissions.
- Travel to enhance recruitment through representation at College Fairs, High School Visits, Special Events, and other recruitment based efforts.
10% - Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
100% - Display a professional attitude and presence in all aspects of the job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
Must have a four year degree from an accredited college or university.
Lift and carry the needed material for a college fair, usually 20 – 30 lbs
Be able to stand for 1 to 2 hours while at a college fair
Must have a valid drivers’ license
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Experience working in Word, Excel, Power-Point and be skilled in managing basic office tasks.
OTHER INFORMATION AND ATTRIBUTES:
This position may require some weekend, evening, and travel commitments.
Candidates should submit an application, cover letter, and resume to Human Resources at HR@centralmethodist.edu.
CMU employees provide collegial, collaborative contributions to their areas and the University as a whole. They should stimulate a harmonious, productive and inviting work environment that is customer service oriented. Each must maintain a commitment to the mission and purposes of Central Methodist University.
Central Methodist University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.