Admissions Office Manager
March 7, 2018
Responsible for file coordination and admission decision for all incoming freshman
applicants. Coordinates follow up procedures for all prospective, applicant and admitted
students. Processes and is a decision maker for awarding scholarships to all incoming
students. Maintains records and coordinates budgetary decisions for all EM divisional
offices along with VP of EM. Responsible for maintaining all staff time, including
approvals for leave. Assists VP of EM with oversight and all items related to admissions,
financial aid and marketing office operations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enrollment Management Division budget management and coordination, to include approval and authorization of expenses for admissions, financial aid and marketing
- Freshman file review and admission decision authority
- Scholarship decision and awarding authority
- Processing and coordination of all letter correspondences for prospects, applicants and admitted students, to include admit decision letters and scholarship award letters
- Authorizes staff time approval and leave request, to include monitoring travel and office schedules for all staff
- Coordination and development of all admission reporting, to include troubleshooting and correction of data issues
- Provides oversight to the campus visit coordinator, to include assisting with those duties
- Assist with answering incoming calls and greeting visitors to the admissions office
- Other duties as assigned by VP of EM or as needed
Managing staff time and approving all work time and leave requests for all staff
Managing and assigning duties to student ambassadors and student workers
Admission and scholarship decision making authority
Budgetary oversight and decision making authority
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
High School Diploma
3-5 years office manager experience
Microsoft Office Products
Budget experience required
Must be able to sit for long periods of time. Must have the dexterity to use office equipment. Must have a clear speaking voice for speaking to people in person and on the phone.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must be able to work occasional evenings and/or weekends.
Candidates should submit an application, cover letter, and resume to Human Resources at HR@centralmethodist.edu.
CMU employees provide collegial, collaborative contributions to their areas and the University as a whole. They should stimulate a harmonious, productive and inviting work environment that is customer service oriented. Each must maintain a commitment to the mission and purposes of Central Methodist University.
Central Methodist University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.